Music I’m Loving
While I admit, I like Young Thug and Drake as much as the next person, I really wanted to find some music that is less main stream and a little more relaxed or fun. Sometimes I’ll listen to old school music, but I wanted to see what else was out there to listen to. Through social media and Pandora, I’ve come across a few underground and international artist that I am totally in love with. I’ve listed a few of the songs and music artist that I’m currently loving and I hope you find them enjoyable as well.
Feel free to check them out!
- Wizkid x Ojuelegba (also check the Drake remix it’s just as hot!)
- Kelela – Rewind (she gives me all kinds of New Age Janet Jackson life)
- Sango – Middle of Things, Beautiful Wife f. SPZRKT
- The Internet f. KAYTRANADA – Girl and Get Away (Syd the kyd’s voice absolutely surprised me, I can’t believe she has ties to Odd Future) It’s very rare that I like just about everything from someone’s album, but me and The Internet’s Ego Death see eye to eye.
- Snakeships – Forever f. Kaleem Taylor
- Kaleem Taylor – Love Me Back and Gave you Everything (It’s hard to find good R&B and soul music that can give you those old school vibes without seeming dated, but Kaleem Taylor’s voice is sultry and his sound manages to stay current. Unfortunately, I haven’t been able to find any recent music from him.
- Azealia Banks – Wallace (Azealia’s music really is one of a kind, she may be a little “out there” for some, but for those who like creative and expressive artist will love her.
Let me know if you like any of these songs, or have any artists you think I should check out.